Create a Customer Information Manager profile (CIM Profile) through Authorize.net.
- Upload the CIM Profile plugin and activate.
- Enter your Authorize.net settings in Forms>Settings>CIM Profile
- Create a Feed in your form mapping your form fields to any required fields in your form that you want sent to Authorize.net. (See your form’s individual CIM Profile Settings). You can map address, email, description and customer id fields to send to Authorize.net. This step sounds hard but it is super easy. Just matching up the fields in simple terms.
- Choose to validate the card or not in Live Mode (billing fields required for validation). If you want to make sure the card is valid before storing the data, you can.
- Choose whether to fail the form if the profile creation fails or allow the form to submit anyway.
- Select a condition if applicable (for example if you have a checkbox to ‘Save my card profile’ and it is checked, process the feed).
- Use alone or in addition to other Authorize.net payment addon feeds. Works with the Gravity Forms Authorize.net Addon and our GF eCheck Addon
- This plugin does not charge the customer. It only creates a profile. To charge the customer, purchase the CIM Payment Plugin instead.
- To always create a profile (not looking for existing), map a Unique field to the Customer ID.
Requires a minimum of Gravity Forms 1.9.12
Compatible with Gravity Forms 2.x and WordPress 5.8.x
Purchase is for single site license and 12 months of support
IMPORTANT: You must have the Customer Information Manager functionality set up through Authorize.net. see their documentation at http://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/features/customer_profiles.html
(Should you wish to integrate with the Gravity Forms eCheck Plugin, you will also need ACH processing enabled.)
This plugin integrates your Gravity Form with your Authorize.net account Customer Information Manager (CIM Profile) functionality. It does not charge the customer! This only attempts to create a CIM profile for future use. You can charge against the CIM Profile later through your Authorize.net account or have a developer design a custom solution for your site to allow users to choose their CIM for payment.
The Profile ID is noted in each form entry in a yellow note box. The plugin operates as a Gravity Forms Feed Addon so creates a settings page where you can map the plugin to your form fields. And you can conditionally use the plugin depending upon the users choices. (See Gravity Forms Conditional Logic for more information on how that works.)
The plugin is built upon a very stable platform (Gravity Forms Feed Addon) .