Process a payment and create a Customer Information Manager (CIM ) profile through Gravity Forms and Authorize.net.
- Upload the CIM Payment plugin and activate.
- Enter your Authorize.net settings and Serial Key in Forms>Settings>CIM Payment
- Create a Feed mapping your form fields to any required fields in your form that you want sent to Authorize.net
- If you wish to allow your logged in users to use a stored payment method, add the new CIM Profile Field to your form. If the user is logged in during initial payment and profile creation, CIM Profile data will be saved in their user meta. Then it will be available to them through the CIM Profile Field on subsequent visits.
- Your users do not have to be logged in to create a CIM Profile. But they do need to be logged in for profile data to be saved to their account.
Requires a minimum of Gravity Forms 1.9.12
Compatible with Gravity Forms 2.5.x and WordPress 5.8.x
Purchase is for single site license and support for 12 months
You must have the Customer Information Manager functionality set up through Authorize.net. See their documentation at https://support.authorize.net/s/article/What-Is-the-Customer-Information-Manager-CIM
The CIM Payment plugin integrates your Gravity Form with your Authorize.net account Customer Information Manager (CIM Profile) functionality. You can charge an amount and simultaneously create a CIM profile for future use. The Profile ID is saved if the user is logged in. Then you may add a CIM Profile field to your form to allow your logged in users to pay with a previously saved payment method.
The plugin operates as a Gravity Forms Payment Addon so creates a settings page where you can map it to your form fields. And you can conditionally use the plugin depending upon the users choices. (See Gravity Forms Conditional Logic for more information on how that works.)
This plugin only works with transactions greater than $0 (a Gravity Form condition). Need to just create a profile without charging? The CIM Profile plugin just creates a profile without processing a payment.