Process website donations using your eTapestry payment processor from your WordPress Gravity Form with a plugin!
- This is a payment gateway that uses your Blackbaud / eTapestry payment processor linked to your eTapestry account
- Create accounts or find existing accounts
- Automatically adds a gift after successful payments
- Set Fund, Campaign, Approach and Letter
- Process one time or recurring gifts (subscriptions)
Requires a minimum of Gravity Forms 1.9.12
Compatible with latest versions of Gravity Forms 2.3.x and WordPress 5.2.x
Requires PHP version 5.4 or greater
Last update: 10/29/2019
Purchase is for single site license only
Your download link will be available immediately upon payment and emailed to you
1 year window for your download link (this allows for 12 months of update protection)
- Install your eTapestry Payment Plugin and enter your eTapestry login and password credentials in Forms>Settings>eTapestry Payment. (You may use the legacy login credentials or the new recommended API credentials found in your eTapestry account.)
- Then create a new eTapestry Payment feed in the form you’d like to integrate.
- Select your Fund (required although you can map it to a required user selection), Campaign and or Approach and Letter, and map other form fields to the plugin like address and email.
- Set if you want to allow for an email only match when searching for existing accounts.
- For subscriptions you can choose manual or automatic processing (if auto is set up on your eTapestry account).
- The plugin uses the Cardholder name field for the eTapestry Account Name unless you specify a Gravity Form Name field.
This plugin integrates with your eTapestry account to pull your information into the settings fields so you can select parameters (like your Fund) just like you were on eTapestry. Please make sure you have asked for API access from eTapestry as it isn’t automatic!
Choose conditionally whether to process as a recurring or one time gift depending on user choices! See Gravity Forms documentation on conditional fields for more information on how that works. Here is one example they provide https://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/article/setting-up-conditional-payments-in-gravity-forms/
Version 4.4 added the ability for the User to select the fund.
Version 4.6.5 adds the IP Address method to allow for blacklisting IP Addresses through Blackbaud. (You can disable through a filter documented in the readme.txt file in your plugin.)
Version 4.7 added the ability to choose your login method (API (recommended) or Legacy).
Version 4.7.1 adds filtering and logging for the subscription transaction object and response
Want more mapping? The powerful eTapestry Mapping Plugin allows for account, gift or contact creation and user defined field mapping. It works with the eTapestry Payment Plugin as well as other popular payment gateway plugins or no payment at all.
Need all of the above for the most flexibility in integrating all of your Gravity Forms with eTapestry? Get a $50 discount by purchasing both the Mapping and Payment plugins at full price. Use coupon code ‘bundle’ at checkout.
This plugin will continue to function after your download window has expired as long as the site url and serial key are not changed.
If you are experiencing issues, please check out my Frequently Asked Questions as other may have had the same question which has already been answered. All support issues are resolved quickly.
You may also want to check out my youtube channel for videos on setting up custom eTapestry forms on your WordPress site.